The GemRB team is proud to announce a new major release. A lot of work has been done in various parts of the codebase, but the highlight is the ability to play through the entire bg1 and iwd!
Currently only the sources are available.
Full changelog digest:
GemRB V0.6.0 (2009-11-03):
- BG1 and IWD are roughly completable!
- levelup support for bg1 and iwd, dream cutscenes in ToB
- more hardcoded projectiles and avatar animations
- evasion, backstabbing and basic hide in shadows
- compatibility with the widescreen mod (unreleased) allows for multiple
- contingency and sequencer spells, beginnings of wild magic support
- combat, travelling and feedback
- better spellcasting timing
- actions, effects and triggers
- various guiscripts
a few patches from nugrud for how/totl support
We are also looking for an artist:
Log in to post a comment.