79 lines (52 with data), 3.0 kB
1. (DONE) Run All creature scripts when the creatures are 'activated'.
2. (DONE) Run All area scripts not just the active areas. (now Game runs them all)
3. (DONE) TLK tags
4. (DONE) fix loading/saving of local variables of creatures (needs effect framework)
5. (DONE) Handle the protagonist/party death event
6. Handle the party limit exceeded event
1. (DONE) Loading containers/items in areas
2. (DONE) Dropping of items (first create an opcode)
2a. (DONE) Render dropped items in area (ground icon)
3. (DONE) Picking up an item (create opcode too)
4. (DONE) Equipping items
5. Equipped weapon range (create triggers)
6. Break swords and stuff
1. Create base system for effect blocks (Edheldil)
2. Implement effects
1. (DONE) Implement cover (wallgroups) (wjp)
2. Don't load scripts for pile items? (research when a script is unused)
3. Create real streaming ambients (do not preload them, just use them when needed)
4. in pathfinder, calculate with the actor's feet circle size
1. (DONE) Save stores, handle containers
1. (PARTLY) fix char animation sequences
2. (DONE) animationfactory->one single palette
3. Use animation factory instead of local caching in CharAnimations (some way of rendering bitmaps with different palettes, but do it efficiently)
1. (DONE) Fix reputation
- implement grabbing mouse pointer by a control to fix dragging of Float menu window
1. (DONE) fix TextScreen/IncrementChapter
2. implement class based (but customisable) action button bar. Generally port the IWD2 system to all engines
1. problem: stanceID is still fuzzy. Fix it. (FIXED?)
2. problem: valgrind reports invalid memory access due to Unqueueing buffers and using them in another thread (openal weirdness?)
3. problem: sounds get sometimes distorted, might be connected to problem #2
4. problem: valgrind reports a big heap of unreleased python objects
1. Use the character sheet (Actor.cpp) itself to store attributes of the character during character generation.
Benefits: data is already stored in the destination, data constraints and relations are easily implemented.
How to: replace GemRB.SetVar with GemRB.SetPlayerStat. Don't forget to create the character first.
- make tool to scan GUIScript.cpp and parse function comments. compute hashes of them and compare them to hashes stored in gemrb/docs/en/GUIScript/*.txt - if hashes differ, the description in GUIScript.cpp has been updated and the *.txt should be updated as well (ED, DONE)
- various directories (GemRB override, game override ...) should be resolved right after loading config files and remain static afterwards. Maybe define some PATH variable describing all the directories searched for files
- fix CIA reporting email address (DONE)
- fix include paths during compilation, so the files do not use #include "../../Core/something.h" etc.
- make sure GemRB vs. OpenAL still works on both Win32 and Linux
- employ ccache?