Planescape: Torment was translated into Korean, but the localization file is not supported by GemRB. There is no BAM for the Korean font, instead they are provided by the operative system.
How to make it work with the original:
1) Install PST as usual (it can be the GOG version)
2) Replace Dialog.tlk and Torment.exe for these files: http://goo.gl/4JaZf
3) Install AppLocale (in win7, you might need to start the install file from the console in Admin mode)
4) Start Torment.exe from AppLocale, selecting Korean (한국어)
5) Texts appear in Korean now
With GemRB, it is impossible to show Korean texts.
Log in to post a comment.