* Running update-eix
Reading Portage settings ..
Building database (/var/cache/eix) ..
 "gentoo" /usr/portage/ (cache: metadata)
 "gechi" /usr/portage/local/layman/gechi (cache: parse|ebuild*)
Reading 13% *
* ERROR: app-portage/bashrcng-shmfs-1.1.0 failed.
* Call stack:
* ebuild.sh, line 1696: Called source '/usr/portage/local/layman/gechi/app-portage/bashrcng-shmfs/bashrcng-shmfs-1.1.0.ebuild'
* bashrcng-shmfs-1.1.0.ebuild, line 14: Called die
* The specific snippet of code:
* die "not supported OS."
* The die message:
* not supported OS.
* If you need support, post the topmost build error, and the call stack if relevant.
* This ebuild is from an overlay: '/usr/portage/local/layman/gechi/'
Could not properly execute /usr/portage/local/layman/gechi/app-portage/bashrcng-shmfs/bashrcng-shmfs-1.2.6.ebuild
The error is quite a few times (like 8). Doesn't seem to be a real problem, because update-eix just continues, but it is quite annoying.
Log in to post a comment.