We are happy to announce a new release of Geany!
For a comprehensive list of changes in Geany 0.18, please see Release Notes. A very detailed and complete list of changes can be found in the ChangeLog.
Some of the highlights:
* Implement a graphical toolbar editor.
* Add 'Replace' toolbar button
* Implement Most-Recently-Used document switching when pressing 'Switch to last used document' keybinding (Ctrl-Tab).
* Add 'Reflow lines/block' keybinding, (Ctrl-J).
* Support 'tab indents, space aligns' style when indenting.
* Add 'Autocomplete all words in document' pref; also used when forcing autocompletion and there's no symbol names to show.
* Reload color schemes via Tools menu.
* Implement named styles support for filetypes.
* using a filetypes.common [named_styles] section; used as "style=named_style,bold". (See the manual for details).
* Allow indentation of wrapped lines (see style 'line_wrap_indent').
* Add Markdown filetype.
* Minor improvements for filetypes: Fortran, Haxe, HTML, Lua, Matlab, Pascal, Python, Tcl
* Added translations: lb, sl, pt_PT
* Updated translations: ca, cs, de, en_GB, fi, fr, ja, pt_BR, ru, tr
We want to thank all translators who have updated their translations in this release as well as all people who contributed to this release with patches, feedback, bug reports and so on. Thank you!
All downloads can be found on http://download.geany.org. From this release on, the release files are not available through the Sourceforge.net mirrors anymore. Please use http://download.geany.org for downloads.
Log in to post a comment.