geany 0.21 (kompiliert am Mar 19 2012 mitGTK 2.24.10, GLib 2.31.20) on Ubuntu 12.04 (Beta2)
- start a python script by pressing F5 (strat script enabled) in VTE
- interrupt the script by pressing ctrl-c
- script will stop, prompt will appear
- press F5, to start the script again => nothing will happen
- start the script with the help of the Menu (create -- execute F5) => script will be executed normaly
So I think the problem is not in the VTE but in the way Geany handles the F5 Button.
Log in to post a comment.