#28 Compiling - configuring issue on 64-bit

addons (12)

I run Slackware 13.0, 64-bit with 32-bit compatibility libraries (for running wine), and I tried compile the plug-ins package, but it failed. It configured fine, with all 64-bit flags, even indicating that the directory to install and find libraries was lib64. However, when running 'make', all the individual plug-ins still pointed to the 32-bit lib directory, and of course it couldn't read the 32-bit libraries. Luckily, I had Geany, so I opened all the individual Makefiles at once and replaced all 'lib/' with 'lib64/' (as well as one other line that used lib). Everything worked fine afterwords, but this means the main Makefile is not passing all the flags to the proper places in the plug-ins' Makefiles. This needs to be fixed.


  • Chow Loong Jin

    Chow Loong Jin - 2010-04-28
    • status: open --> open-fixed
  • Chow Loong Jin

    Chow Loong Jin - 2010-04-28

    This should be fixed in trunk (revision 1314). If you could test the fix, it would be great.

  • frlan

    frlan - 2011-11-20

    no further response. closing artefact

  • frlan

    frlan - 2011-11-20
    • status: open-fixed --> closed-fixed

Log in to post a comment.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:

No, thanks