Welcome to GDCBox!
GDCBox is a tool for collecting values in your network and transferring them to a server. All information about the server will be disclosed shortly. Please stay tuned.
GDCBox runs on embedded Linux devices using OpenWRT and others.
GDCBox is completely writtenas Unix Shell Script (#!/bin/sh) for sake
of compatibility in the unix world.
GDCBox functions include:
- collecting data from devices (little servers) in your network
- configuration of those devices
- flexible collation process parameters
- reliable data acquisition (tcp sockets, ...)
- transmission of data collected to a centralized data storage ("the server")
- web user interface
Have fun & Share your Ideas and Success Stories!