From: Philip Langdale <philipl@ov...> - 2008-09-27 04:33:44
I've just pushed the 2.0.7 release. This is notable because it reaches
what I consider the bare minimum of firefox 3/xulrunner 1.9 support to
be usable (I'm now doing my day-to-day browsing against xulrunner 1.9)
Handling private SSL certs is less than perfect but at least it's possible.
Apart from that, everything is pretty much as it should be.
- Works with Firefox 2/3 and Xulrunner 1.8/1.9
- Restored support for http authentication by Mike Hommey <mh@...>
- Restored support for remembering passwords.
- Partially restored support for user stylesheets.
- Effect is global rather than per page but UI doesn't reflect this.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.