Dear Gabedit users,
Gabedit version 2.3.0 is available...
You will find it on :
Here is a list of the significant changes between 2.3.0 and 2.2.6:
* Minor bugs were fixed (The label bug under XYPlot window,with
gtk2.18 has been fixed)
* Gabedit can now read orbitals, geometry and normal modes from a
fchk Gaussian file.
* It can read orbitals from the new mopac aux file format (including
the compressed format).
* Several new options in XYPlot and ContoursPlot windows (insert
text, line, arrow, images, new themes...)
* The bond lengths can be fixed during a MD simulation.
* Partial optimization is now possible with the MM potential.
* Computing of spatial overlap matrix <ii|delra(ri,rj)|jj>.
* Implementation of a tool to predict the masses and abundances of
the isotopes for a given molecule. Atomic weights and isotopic
compositions for All Elements are taken from
* Implementation of a tool to compute the electrophilic,
nucleophilic and radical susceptibilities for a molecule.
If you find any bugs or have any problems,
please contact me ( allouchear at users.sourceforge.net).
IF YOU RECEIVE THIS E-MAIL MORE THAN ONCE, PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES
Email : allouche@...
Web : http://sites.google.com/site/allouchear/
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.