Dear Gabedit users,
A new developpement version of Gabedit is now available.
You can download this version from :
Here is a list of the significant changes between 2.1.8 and 2.1.4:
1) Minor bugs were fixed, including this due :
to reordering of atoms in a molden file created by Molpro.
to carch after the click on the new Gaussian input icon.
2) Gabedit can draw ECD spectrum.
3) You can EXPORT the opengl window in a eps, ps, pdf and svg file.
4) The user can change the coordinates (in XYZ editor), bond, angle and
diherdral (in Z-matrix editor) directly from the list of the editor.
Gabedit recalculate the bond, angle and dideral angle value after a
change of the atomic connectivity index.
5) The user can set a title for the openGL window (Set/Title)
6) Gabedit can create slides for several orbitals by one
7) Under unix, the user can run gamess without any changes to the
scripts of gamess.
8) Gabedit load the eps charges from a mopac output file(last geometry)
if these is available
If you find any bugs or have any problems,
please contact me ( allouchear at users.sourceforge.net).
Tel : + (33) (0) 472431929
Fax : + (33) (0) 472431507
Email : allouche@...
Web : lasim.univ-lyon1.fr/perso/allouche