Menu

please RETAIN all the features and

2004-03-27
2004-03-27
  • www.sacredcowburgers.com

Please RETAIN all existing features.  When major issues are tackled expand on existing features or add new ones.  There's little sense in morphing your client into a bit-for-bit clone of extant clients.  If people don't like featureX I invite them to try a client that suits their needs instead of imposing their inane beliefs on an excellent developing client.

A zero-upload option is useful to avoid being raped by a majority of users also operating in zero-upload mode when multibanning takes too much effort.

Respect the will of the user.  If other users don't like the way the first user behaves they are still free to ignore, or ban that user. 

Client spoofing is a great idea -- and there's nothing stopping most anyone from modifying the client agent string in any other opensource client.  Requesting it's removal is therefore irrational.  Why suffer the under a totalitarian tracker.  I'll use the client I feel like using.  Spoofing will likely come in handy.  Please expand it to allow custom strings.

This client has great potential and I plan to convert as many people to using it as possible. 

Keep up the good work.  You are greatly appreciated.

please send all flames to:  Icare@spam.la

• Josh

Josh - 2004-03-27

I have to say the new Web Interface rocks. I never used a web interface for a client before this one. Never thought it would be this easy.