Menu

New Feature Request

OverClock
2004-11-23
2013-04-03
  • OverClock

OverClock - 2004-11-23

Something I am frequently frustrated by is trying to download a torrent that has only 1 seed and many peers, I always end up in the peer group that doesn't have the seed. I download everything the members of my peer group have then basically stall out for hours or days as the rest of the download trickles into my peer group. Adding a feature to "jump" peer groups into a group that has different parts of the file would be great or into the peer group containing the seed. Ideally this would happen automatically when most or all of the available data in your own peer group has been downloaded.

• Dark-One

Dark-One - 2004-11-24

This would be a great feature, since sometimes I myself get old torrents, and old torrent only have a few seeds.

• fadetoblack

fadetoblack - 2004-11-25

Yes I often experience this, I thought if it was possible to jump peer groups it would already be implemented.

• usrhlp

usrhlp - 2004-11-26

i just restart the torrent and that usually does the trick!

• DantesAID

DantesAID - 2004-11-27

1. Add hotkey for "REMOVE" the torrent. Lets say to the DELETE buttom.
      2. Sometimes its kind of nice to save incoming downloads to a different folder, different from what u might have in Pref>FolderOptions. It would of been nice to have something like, right after u download torrent file it would ask u where do u want to save ur incoming data. I am not trying to say that u should take off FolderOptions from Preferences. Its just i have 5 hdd so it would be nice if u could save some files on the different HDDs.

• LeoXV

LeoXV - 2004-11-27

1. hotkey for "REMOVE" the torrent = Ctrl+Delete
      2. File -> Add Torrent (No default save) ?

V1.0 RC1 CVS

• LeoXV

LeoXV - 2004-11-27