Please join us testing new Firewall Builder v3.1.
Volunteers needed who can test new features related to the firewall cluster
configurations, as well as VLAN, bonding and bridge interface
build 2131 includes few bug fixes and improvements suggested by Heiko
- changed object sorting order to show Policy, NAT and Routing above
interfaces of the firewall. This helps when you have a lot of interfaces but
mostly work on the rules
- objects in the tree are sorted alphabetically, case-insensitive. Please
let me know if this creates problems for you and I'll make this an option in
Preferences. Sorting order used to be case-sensitive.
- compiler output panel that is used when you compile a single rule was
losing scroll bar when detached.
- compiler output in this window now includes the comment of the rule
Other fixes in the GUI
- editor panel, that also includes tabs for search functions and compiler
output panel, can be stretched when detached.
- fixed excessive flicker and unnecessary scrolling of the rule set view
when user changes action, direction, options or logging in the rule.
- fixed font size in the "about" dialog to make the title "Firewall Builder
vNN.NN" fit in the dialog window
- default font in the compiler output window is the same size as for the
rest of the GUI (was too small)
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.