from the ChangeLog:
* main.cpp (main): need to switch the pipe and stdin in the child
process to raw mode in order to ensure proper communication when
fwbuilder works in ssh wrapper mode. This (really) fixes bug
* configure.in: Added path to QT where it is installed on 64-bit
systems to the list configure tries while searching for QT
* PolicyCompiler_ipt.cpp (processNext): fixed bug #1215279: "rate
limiting rule logs everything". Rule utlilizing "limit" module to
rate limit packets with logging logged every packet and dropped
those that exceeded the limit. The fix makes it apply the limit
first and then log only packets that were dropped.
* main.cpp (forkpty): fixed bug #1072842: "fwbuilder: Solaris and
forkpty". We need forkpty fr built-in installer but this function
is not awailable on Solaris. I am adding re-implementation, but it
hasn't been tested since I do not have Solaris machine.
* FWObjectPropertiesFactory.cpp (getObjectPropertiesDetailed):
fixed bug #1212179: "tool tips for TCP services cuts off some
services". The gui would show very long tooltip for large groups;
if the group was too large, the tooltip did not fit on the screen.
* main.cpp (main): fixed bug #1213361: "PF on FreeBSD-5.4R". Bug
description is misleading, the probem was caused by built-in
installer rather than by compiler for PF. Installer would not copy
generated script over ssh if the script was longer than some
threshold and the gui was running on FreeBSD.
the most important bug in the list is #1213361 , it broke built-in
installer on FreeBSD.
I have yet another minor bug I need to fix, otherwise I hope this
will be the last interim build before 2.0.8 is released.