When creating a clustered interface for a 'cluster' firewall .. it would be nice to pop a dialog to create the member interfaces auto-magically. So for instance:
If I create
it should give me the option to create, and auto populate..
In general you might have to
- make a cluster_fw attribute for type of clustering ( mirrored / non- mirrored )
- you can do validation that sub interfaces exist for both .
- you can store an IPMASK for what a new interfaces ip would be for the subnet
- use consistent configuration of types of failover (vrrp, carp, etc .. )
- perhaps have a 'members' under the cluster fw .. there you can define this type of thing. I know you have state-sync group .. but i think that's something different.
Log in to post a comment.