Menu

Object tree background

2013-03-07
2016-08-19
  • Mark McCurry

Mark McCurry - 2013-03-07

I've been using fwbuilder for years, and can't live without it. Great great product!
    I recently installed Mint 14 and fwbuilder 5.1.0.3599. Due to my GTK theme (GnomishDark), I am completely unable to read the contents of the object tree. The white text on the (very) light green background makes it impossible to deal with.
    I understand the benefit of coloring the tree background according to the active library... but how do those of us who prefer light text on a dark background change those colors so we can read the text? Are those colors configurable? Can they be made configurable (please!)? At this point, I am forced to change my Gnome theme for (and ONLY for) fwbuilder.
    Thanks guys

• Vadim Kurland

Vadim Kurland - 2013-03-07

you can double click on the library in the tree on the left, then you'll be able to change its color.

• Mark McCurry

Mark McCurry - 2013-03-07

You guys ROCK! Thank you! Best of luck with your new project.

• Kim C. Callis

Kim C. Callis - 2016-08-19

I know it has been a long time since anyone as commented on this, but I am having the same issue. I am running Mint and it is too light to make out. I have tried double click left of the tree, but all that does it activate the object tree... This is driving me nuts!

• Kim C. Callis

Kim C. Callis - 2016-08-19

Finally, I figure out how to change the color... Now I can't seem to see the rules interface. When I re-open a file, it just shows the options to create a new firewall, import existing configurations and show the video, The funny thing is that the object tree shows the appropriate tree that goes with the file.