Version 0.9.0 of the ZX Spectrum and related machines emulator Fuse for Mac OS X has been released.
Changes since the final beta:
* Move Emulate keyboard joystick option to to Bind Keys to Joystick option in Machine menu and fix the setting.
* Fix mdr, mgt and img type information.
* Add +D and Beta disk write protect support.
* Fix Microdrive cartridge menus.
* Add command key release for keyboard joystick binding shortcut.
Changes since the last release 0.8.0.1:
* Switch to using OpenGL, CoreAudio and Cocoa for video, sound and user interaction and cease to use SDL.
* Run emulation in a separate thread.
* Merge in changes from upstream Fuse release 0.9.0
o Add +D disk interface support (Stuart Brady).
o New floppy disk controller emulation for +D and Beta (aka TR-DOS) disk interface emulation (Gergely Szasz and Stuart Brady).
o Add Pentagon 512 and Pentagon 1024 emulation (Q-Master).
o Fix contention for LD?R, CP?R and IN?R (Philip Kendall; thanks, Mark Woodmass).
o Fix undocumented flags after BIT n,(IX+d) instructions (Philip Kendall).
o Fix undocumented behaviour of DAA (Stuart Brady).
o Separate out contention when MREQ isn't active, as the +2A/+3 ULA applies contention only when MREQ is active (Philip Kendall).
o Add Hi-Fi beeper option for improved reproduction of multi-channel beeper tunes (e.g. Fairlight 2, Wham - the Music Box) (Fredrick Meunier).
o Add support for saving tape images without using tape traps (Fredrick Meunier).
o Add support for loading from WAV tape images (Fredrick Meunier).
o Add support for saving CSW tape images and TZX direct recording blocks (Fredrick Meunier).
o Add support for loading from SPC, STA and LTP tape formats (Stuart Brady).
o Allow distinction between "soft" resets (activing the reset line on the Z80) and "hard" resets (pulling the power) (Stuart Brady).
o Fixes for handling of corrupt SZX, TZX and Warajevo TAP files (mostly Philip Kendall).
o Add support for saving Interface I state information to z80 and szx snapshots (Fredrick Meunier).
* Merge in changes from upstream lib765-0.4.1 and libdsk-1.1.14 (+3 bugfixes).
* Make sure we clean up temporary files from all media, not just tapes.
* Stop processing keypresses in the emulator when the command key is pressed.
* Various other minor bugfixes.
Log in to post a comment.