A new public preview of the next version of Fuse for Mac OS X has been released.
This will become the release version after a period of beta testing, so please report any problems that you find with this release.
Major changes since last official release 0.7.0.1 (more details in the help pages):
* Fuse is now a Universal Binary.
* Much improved screen rendering code
* Loader improvements: automatically run at full speed while a loader is in progress and automatically start/stop the tape when the start/end of a loader is detected.
* RZX 'rollback' support.
* DivIDE support.
* TS2068 support.
* Interface I and microdrive emulation.
* Kempston mouse emulation.
* TZX generalized data block (0x19) support.
* Add a simple code profiler.
* New PALTV 1-3x and TV3x graphics scalers.
* Spotlight importer for emulator files (TZX, SZX etc.).
* Save thumbnail icon images with snapshots and screenshots
Changes since last beta:
* Merge in changes from upstream Fuse-0.8.0-pre2 (20070310)
* Allow playback of RZX files made with SPIN's "RZX Pause" feature
* Improved sound latency
* Fix bug that sound could be permanently disabled after unpause (bug #1648426)
* Ensure tstates is sane after RZX playback, preventing segfaults (bug #1654165)
* Allow microdrive cartridges to be double-clicked and drag n' dropped
* Fix segfault when reading empty comments from TZX files
* Swap Kempston mouse buttons (bug #1507684)
* Don't leak memory for tape_buf
* Don't overrun line_times array
* Add reference to DivIDE website for manual
Log in to post a comment.