- fuppes 667 on a gentoo box (compiled by hand)
- foobar with upnp plugin
- fuppes used the default_transcoding_enabled device and default vfolder for the client
Steps to reproduce:
- start playing a FLAC file with transcoding enabled
- let the song play for a while (5 seconds is too short, 10 is enough)
- stop playing the track, or change to some other song
Fuppes crashes while deleting the transcoding cache object. This doesn't happen if the track is played only for a short amount of time (if the time is at most 5s or so fuppes doesnt crash).
Log in to post a comment.