Menu

Games Won't Load

Help
2006-03-25
2013-04-03
  • Nobody/Anonymous

Well I loaded Frodo on to my Palm Tungsten E - put the game files on my Digital Card...

In the File Manager I can't seem to loade any game and goes back to c64 ready screen - any Ideas

Also I loaded new games and I seem to have the same old rubbish in File mamanger -it doesn't change

I'm new to this so I probably sound silly - but any help and I'll be grateful regards

Richard

• Nobody/Anonymous

OK, now I managed  to get 'Paradoid' to work

• Nobody/Anonymous

How did you manage to get any games to work?  Everything I try to load is file not found...

• Nobody/Anonymous

Well - I put all the game on the secure digital card - I ran them through Pippin, but didn't convert them to pdb files as it didn't seem to see them any way

what you do is go to the file menu select load - then click on F7 this loads the game into memory - to see it in memory click on F1 it should show - the Paradroid files for example

then click F5 and Load" appears on the screen

type Paradroid after load and it should say loading from * to * etc

then the curser appears then click F3 with the Stylus on the Keypad to load it

Hope this helps

It saeems a bit of an involved process - but with practice it's the the hangable - I think

• Nobody/Anonymous

Well - I put all the game on the secure digital card - I ran them through Pippin, but didn't convert them to pdb files as it didn't seem to see them any way

what you do is go to the file menu select load - then click on F7 this loads the game into memory - to see it in memory click on F1 it should show - the Paradroid files for example

then click F5 and Load" appears on the screen

type Paradroid after load and it should say loading from * to * etc

then the curser appears then click F3 with the Stylus on the Keypad to Run it (Not Load it) sorry
      Hope this helps

It saeems a bit of an involved process - but with practice it's the the hangable - I think

• Nobody/Anonymous

I tried all the above- installing directly to the Palm as well as on the expansion card... Pippin and without Pippin.
      Most of the things I tried just said file not found, but a few tries it gave me "fatal error" and I had to reset my entire Palm.

I have a Tungsten T3, if that makes a difference. I am uninstalling this program, it really doesn't seem to work for me. :(
      If anyone can suggest something else, I'd be happy to try again, because I really wanted it to work!