Menu

Settings don't save

2003-12-01
2003-12-15
  • Nobody/Anonymous

If I exit and restart frodo, even if the game is still running from where it left off, I have to configure the sound volume setting and the remapped keys (joystick ones).  Especially if I accidentally hit a non-mapped key (there's one left over on the T|T) and it goes to notepad then I go back into the frodo program.

However, the 5-way is working fine on my Tungsten|T. Left and right are set to "Unknown 6" but still seem to work fine.

• Johan Forsberg

Johan Forsberg - 2003-12-01

Are you running Frodo from an expansion card?

• Nobody/Anonymous

Yup

• Nobody/Anonymous

I have this problem as well on a Tungsten C, with Frodo and it's disk images on an SD card. Perhaps Frodo itself needs to be on the Palm's internal storage and only disk images on the SD card?

• Nobody/Anonymous

I have this problem as well on a Tungsten C, with Frodo and it's disk images on an SD card. Perhaps Frodo itself needs to be on the Palm's internal storage and only disk images on the SD card?

Christopher Drum

• Nobody/Anonymous

who knows

• Johan Forsberg

Johan Forsberg - 2003-12-15

> Who knows?

I do. Apparently prefs will not be saved if you're running Frodo from a card. Thats because I'm saving the prefs in the original .prc, and that doesn't seem to work when it is on a card. Sorry.

Johan