Menu

The last 11 years have been slow and quiet...

ChaosZen
2016-05-04
2016-05-18
  • ChaosZen

ChaosZen - 2016-05-04

The last 11 years have been slow and quiet around here, but I am guessing there are still some of us who remember the days of Raiderwars well and clear. Much can happen in 11 year's time, including aquisition of potentially useful skills, and the development of new game development applications.

Are there others out there who might be interested in giving Freeraider a kickstart?

• Dave Sickmeier

Dave Sickmeier - 2016-05-04

Sadly as the game was envisioned, lack of Coder's was a big issue. I tried to develop the story, the Graphics, but without the necessary code experience on my part, we just never got there. I still feel FreeRaider has an audience and a following as it took Raider Wars to the next level, probably also a bridge too far.

• Billy Venus

Billy Venus - 2016-05-18

Hi boys!

I'm just alighting on this project, it seems interesting, but I can't find anything to download. I only found this discussion forum. Is there anyone working at improving (or creating?) the FreeRaider project?

If you need coders, you may post a classified ad under the FORGE project (it's the SourceForge's users' community).

I hope this will help you making me to know what FreeRaiders will be... ;)