Hi all this is what I did this week:
1. committed code
- plugin is able to load stripe cube panoramas.
- standalone also can load simple xml files (spi-v) and load
multiple elements like flat images.
2. compiled FreePV standalone version in Windows (worked).
3. Solved zenith and nadir problem in sphere panos, Aldo was right
4. Solved in part the downloading problem from the plugin, Thomas was
right about the "src".
Probable tasks for the next week:
1. Keep trying to find what is producing Segmentation Fault in
2. Test the plugin solve some bugs and commit.
3. I need to work on z values, I already have an idea on how to do it,
I just need to implement it.
4. Check if and object is visible or not, this is very simple.
5. Add Camera limits.
6. Finish my TODO list and publish it on the mailing list... (should
be done on Monday).
7. Begin with the idea of generating rays from the camera.
8. Loading action list for the objects.
Thanks Fulvio, who wrote me trying to explain what probably is causing the
Thanks Aldo, you experience was helpful to figure out the problem from the
Thanks Thomas, now I can download the files that I request.
Thanks Yuval for the moral support, letting me use some of your panoramas to
test on, and to
compile and thet FreePV.
Have a nice weekend,