Menu

Details of certain node not showing -- And strange triangle...

2019-08-29
2019-08-30
  • steve kunkel

steve kunkel - 2019-08-29

EDIT: Solved. See reply.

Is there some kind of formatting that causes the glitch I'm seeing? Please notice that node Robin Williams has details. You can see in the screenshot that details are not hidden. And the details ARE there... If you go to "edit in line" they just show up in the popup dialog. Also notice the odd inverted triangle. The triangle cannot be clicked, because this is the location for the oval and 4-way drag cursor for moving the node.

How do I make the details for Robin Williams show?

For comparison, Peter Pan also has details that are working correctly. They are currently hidden, but you can see the smaller inverted triangle below the node (as expected).

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?? --map attached.

Last edit: steve kunkel 2019-08-30
  • steve kunkel

steve kunkel - 2019-08-30

EDIT: Figured it out!

I was using "Alt-F3" because I thought that was the key for "show/hide details." But actually Alt+F3 is "MINIMIZE NODE!" The triangle indicates that the node is minimized. Also, when minimized, the show/hide details and the show/hide attributes have no effect.

Problem solved. :- }

Last edit: steve kunkel 2019-08-30
  • abc163

abc163 - 2019-08-30

The inverted triangle indicates the node is minimized. So click ' Minimize node ' on context menu and all the details would be shown.

👍