integrate reference of an attribute of another card

b_alary
2017-09-13
2017-09-13
  • b_alary

b_alary - 2017-09-13

hello,

Version of freeplane 1.6.6

After verifying the references to the formulas in Freeplane, I do not know if it is possible to refer to an attribute of a node located in another card linked or not to the current map and if yes to which means?

I thank you for the interest that will bring to my question

• b_alary

b_alary - 2017-09-15

hello,

I think I did not express my request correctly.

I would like to make a map with sub-map and I'm looking for how, if possible, to retrieve by a formula or a script the contents of a node or a node attribute located in another map or a sub -map.

Indeed I have been interested in the mind map for several years and your evolution by allowing the introduction of formulas in nodes or attributes makes me reconnect with the interest of mind map in professional and personal environment. For my part, managing several areas of activity with very time-consuming spreadsheets, I see an opening towards a simplicity of management and a greater management efficiency. This step, of management of node or attribute references, would be essential before considering using freeplane as a central tool enabling me to generate efficient documents through office templates or time management.

I thank you in advance,