Menu

"Recet colors" forgetting the recently used colors.

CQG
2021-12-08
2021-12-11
  • CQG

CQG - 2021-12-08

For some reason, I can't make the "recent color" feature to work for me, it forgets the most recent used color really quickly.

For example, If I select, say, a custom color in the palete (1), it doesn't appear in teh "Recent color" palette (2). As a result, when I want to use custom colors between two different elements (for example, two connectors), I need to copy the hue / saturation / value data manually, which is a little bit tedious.

Another example: if I select a color, say, background for a node (3), then select a connector color (4), and then background color for a node again (5), the recent color palette is empty again.

Am I doing anything wrong?

Thanks!

Last edit: CQG 2021-12-08
  • Dimitry Polivaev

I fixed it.
    However I am very thankful when people report bugs in bug tracker and not here.

• CQG

CQG - 2021-12-11

Thanks for the fix, Dimitry! I'm pretty new with the program, so it was not obvious to me that this was a bug, I thought it was user error.

Good to know that the bug tracker is the place to report bugs, tough.

Thanks again!

• Dimitry Polivaev

Actually, color chooser is part of Java library. I was able to prevent recent colors from being reset, but I can not copy colors selected at one tab to the other tab.