- Add file system check support during boot process.
- Add attribute 'Store DOS attributes' to Samba/CIFS WebGUI. It will be enabled by default. Thanks to pascal666.
- Modify idmap syntax in smb.conf. Thanks to Zythan.
- Upgrade Adaptec AACRAID driver to v5.2.0 Build 15317.
- Upgrade WOL patch to version from 25.11.2007.
- Add AFP share support. Thanks to Gerard Hickey.
- Upgrade netbsd-iscsi (iscsi-target) to 20071130.
- Upgrade PHPMailer to 2.0.0.
- Modify rsync client/local WebGUI to define individual source/destination paths.
- Modify rsync server WebGUI and rc-script. Now it is possible to manage rsync shares. Thanks to
Gerard Hickey for sending core code.
- Modify rc scripts. Mount points and GEli providers will be detached correctly during shutdown process.
- Add command '/usr/bin/nice'.
- Send hostname only on DHCP request. See http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1879462&forum_id=507590.
- Update translation files. Thanks to all translators supporting FreeNAS.
- Add misc patches to Samba 3.0.26a.
- Modify iscsi-target WebGUI.
- Add 'ro' (read only) flag for iscsi targets.
- Add 'compression' checkbox to enable/disable it for SSH.
- Add ushare mime patch to fix avi playback on X360. Also add video support for avc and hdmov and audio support for 3gp and flac.
- Fix bug in extension menu formating code. Thanks to James Patterson.
- Admin users are now added to the admin group (GID 1000). Patch done by Gerard Hickey.
- Fix bug in mount configuration WebGUI for older gvinum/gmirror/gconcat software RAIDs.
- Fix bugs in GVinum tools page.
- Fix bug when setting static IP for LAN via WebGUI.
- It is not possible to format a SoftRAID disk with MSDOS.
- If DHCP for IPv4 is used, the IPv6 statically configured DNS server will be ovverride by the IPv4 DNS server.
Log in to post a comment.