Here is the release 0.3
There are only minors changes:
- "install to hard drive" now works, and some new option for configuring
About the big ISO file size: it's because there is two filesystem file, one for CDROM and the other for CF/HD.
- Install now works on Hard drive, should work on CF and USB Key but no tested.
- Now you must add disk before mount it (it's for the futures functionnaliy of disks status)
- Mount bug corrected (Call to undefined function: disk_unmout() in /etc/inc/disks.inc on line 55 )
- More FTP configuration options
- There is no check if there is error when trying to mount a disk
To Do for for next release (0.4):
More advanced mounting script, adding disk statuts (online, missing, disk space left, etc...)