When trying to create a mount point with a name that contains a space, WebGUI states that there's an error and we could retry mounting it.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Navigate to FreeNAS | Disks | Mount Point
2) Add a new mount point where you mount an ISO image to a name "This Is My ISO" or any name that contains spaces
3) Save your configuration and notice that status shows an error next to your newly mounted ISO
4) SSH into the FreeNAS or navigate to FreeNAS | Advanced | Command and execute "mount" (without quotes). Notice that ISO image is actually mounted
How to fix it:
1) Navigate to /etc/inc/util.inc
2) Locate a function called: get_mounts_list
3) Replace line:
if (0 == preg_match("/^(\S+) on (\S+).+fsid (\S+).+/", $line, $aline))
if (0 == preg_match("/^(\S+) on ([\w\d\s.\/]+).+fsid (\S+).+/", $line, $aline))
Log in to post a comment.