I just downloaded and installed version 0.69b2.3585, which appears to have been put up yesterday 7/12/2008. So far, fyi everything seems to be functioning fine and I might add I REALLY like the change to dropdown menus as opposed to static menus on the left.
The issue I discovered however was that the logo graphic took 100% of the height of the browser window, leaving everything including the menus not visible and I had to scroll down to see them.
I corrected it myself by editing the file :/usr/local/www/fbegin.inc and specifically table that is nested inside of
I was using Safari, so I don't know if FF or some other browser rendered the page differently, but after I removed that attribute, I did check FF and it rendered correctly as well, so I don't think that height= was needed.
Log in to post a comment.