to me there is one feature, that would probably boost the spread of the tool a lot, because it would boost first impression AND productivity
Like all users, I have a short phase of trial, before I decide for a tool.
So this means, that the first impression is very important. As now the first impression of freemind is a good one, I chose it and now love it for the wonderful features and options. But I would suggest 2 features for the first impression, that also would serve the first "quick draft" of an Idea for long therm users:
1) order all knots automatically clockwise ...
2) make the knots automatically reordered on the screen
- so the first one on the right side (on a clock: 3:00)
- the second on the left side (9:00)
- the third one (10:00) reorders the 1st (now on 2:00) and the second (now 6:00)
- the fourth on 10:30 (3rd 7:30, 2nd 4:30, 1st 1:30)
- never let the first one be automatically ordered "earlier" than at 1:00
This features would be a massive use to the first quick draft
thx for your excellent work
Log in to post a comment.