FreeMind is one of my favourite tools, and I want to thank you for all your work.
I'm using FreeMind for a number of things:
- collecting information at work - project details, useful command lines...
- preparing presentations, bringing structure to the material
- giving an overview during presentations - listeners are always delighted by the clarity and ease of use of FreeMind.
I discovered lots of unexpected nice features after using it a while:
* drag'n drop an url then be able to click on node to surf to it
* drag'n drop a file or folder and same thing
* export as html, then save this html page as table of content for a project
waouh, thank you thank you thank you!
Log in to post a comment.