I’ve been using Freemind extensively since April this year (2008) but have used several commercial programs in the past. Despite their plethora of features and fancy output, at the end of the day, it’s FreeMind’s functionality, simplicity and reliability, that for me, mark it out as an outstanding piece of software.
I currently use it for:
• note taking and storing meeting minutes
• organising and categorising thoughts and ideas
• shortcuts to files, network folders and websites
• website structure design
• cataloguing and record keeping
• storing confidential notes and passwords (using the encryption option).
It really has become indispensable in my daily work life, second only to email and coffee. Thanks very much
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.