Closing save prompt quits without saving!

• TheQuickBrownFox

Freemind 0.7.1, Ubuntu 8.04

I couldn't believe this when it happened. I just closed Freemind and the save prompt appeared. Unfortunately, the dialog window was empty (as in the text and buttons weren't rendered) maybe because Firefox had stopped responding. So I closed the dialog box with the cross in the top right corner (having nothing else to press) thinking that this would cancel the action and return me to the mind map. To my surprise the application closed without saving! I lost half an hour's work. After a little testing it seems that this happens every time if you hit that cross even when the window is rendered properly in normal conditions, and even when you just press escape! Frankly, this is ridiculous. I'm aware that I'm using an old version so I hope this has been fixed by now. If not then this needs to be fixed with the highest priority. It is easily more important than any of the other complaints I can see here on the front page of the complaints section of this forum as it involves the loss of data!

• Christian Foltin

not reproducible with 0.9.0Beta20.

• TheQuickBrownFox

That's good. Thanks.

What platform is that on, by the way?

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks