Is there someone else with the problem, that after exporting to PDF (ling) nodes get truncated?
See bugtracker issue: 1765982 with attached test-Mindmap: Please try on your machine.
found this problem, seems to be something related to a "clipping" feature.
this was my (rather long) workaround to get your mind map to PDF:
* export to SVG
* open with InkScape
* select all (ctrl-a)
* ungroup several times (3-4) as there are nested groups while all is selected
* go to Object->Clip->Release
* there will appear several black boxes which previously were transparent, i think they were used as a mask or something. These boxes causes the truncation.
* delete all black boxes by hand (it seems that every edge, node generates a box)
* use InskSkape to export to PDF
I know this is rather long, and involves a third party program, but I was desperate to get my map to PDF.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.