export to taskjuggler

Help
maajtak
2012-11-02
2013-10-31
  • maajtak

maajtak - 2012-11-02

Hi! I tried to export tasks from a mindmap to taskjuggler (in Freemind 0.9 as well as 1.0.0beta8).
    Following the example on the freemind page, my main node is called "test", the first child node "tasks" and the following subchild is the tasks name with attributes task, allocate and effort. However when I export the mind map the file only contains the line "# FreeMind map "test"".
    I tried as well calling the main node "tasks" and having as the first child node the tasks name with its attributes, resulting in the same  empty file.
    Thanks in advance for any help exporting the mindmap to taskjuggler!

• Markus

Markus - 2013-01-15

I am interested on the same feature. I would really appreciate some comments on this post.

• Cards2Lists

Cards2Lists - 2013-02-03

I am looking at the same issue and would love any suggestions on how to create a Tasks Lists … I am still trying to figure out how to set up a task.  This would be really helpful to move a big project forward.

• OpTikker

OpTikker - 2013-10-31

In case you are still looking:
    http://freemind.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/FreeMind_0.9.0:_The_New_Features#Usage_summary

gives a nice intro. The trick is to put all tasks under a TASKS node (and ressources under a RESSOURCES node) which need to be direct children of the root node, and to add attributes to nodes using Alt-F9 according to the TaskJuggler Syntax.

I've planned a big project with this myself some 6 or 7 years ago (phew, tempus fugit), worked quite nicely.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks