Note handling class

Tinmar
2013-11-03
2013-12-08
  • Tinmar

Tinmar - 2013-11-03

I am trying to implement this feature (making hyperlinks clickable in notes) but I'm having trouble finding the right class to do it in. I have found several classes having to do with notes but I'm a bit unsure which one to look at specifically for this. Any pointers in the right direction would be of great help.

• Christian Foltin

Have a look at the SimplyHTML component, which does the WYSIWYG in FreeMind. HTH, Chris

• Tinmar

Tinmar - 2013-11-07

I've discovered that SHTMLPanel has a method called setOpenHyperlinkHandler. I'm assuming that is the right method to use. I just don't have a clue where. Currently it is being used in NodeNoteRegistration (see comment in feature request for details) but as it stands right now the cursor doesn't even change when it hovers over a link in a note. Is there a different where this method should be used or is NodeNoteRegistration the right one and it simply isn't working?

• ScottyDM

ScottyDM - 2013-12-08

When you say "notes" do you mean nodes? All the description seems like it's nodes.

If so, thank you so much for working on this. There are some tasks that cannot be accomplished by the existing link system in FreeMind. See my screenshot mockups and HTML pages in this topic.

Thanks again.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks