Help with 0.9 release

Ryan
2008-06-16
2013-04-11
  • Ryan

Ryan - 2008-06-16

Dear FreeMind users,

One important thing that can be done to help the FreeMind team bring you a stable 0.9 release is to read through the bug tracker and offer some feedback:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=7118&atid=107118

Read through as many bugs as you wish and let us know whether they have been fixed for you. Give details of your FreeMind and Java versions, and Operating system, if possible.

Lastly, email me at my Sourceforge address if you're interested in becoming a tester (particularly for Mac OS X).

Kind regards,
    Ryan

• Koen Roggemans

Koen Roggemans - 2008-06-16

Hi Ryan,

Seems like you are entering the quality approving status of Freemind 0.9. Is it a good time to start working on translations too?

Kind regards
      Koen - Translation to Dutch

• Ryan

Ryan - 2008-06-16

Hi Koen,

I will forward your question to Chris, the project manager, to see what he thinks.

Thanks for your interest in helping the FreeMind project. :-)

Kind regards,
        Ryan 

• Bernard Lang

Bernard Lang - 2008-06-16

Hi Ryan,

Not sure where to post this one as it's a "bug" in the Tracker (hence not FM bug). Trying to see search content of bugs in the tracker (subject headings not always revealing & I wanted to identify related bugs) I came across this anomaly (Explorer 7 Win XP).

Selecting Search from sourceforge.net/tracker for Freemind the screen is initially displayed with 4 options to search for text/phrases/etc, at the top (goody goody). However, within a second or two this selection collapses removing the possiblity. See screen shot:

http://www.userbility.co.uk/freemindscripts/big_in_bugtracker.png

Is this a Feature of SourceForge, or a Bug?

Can it be fixed (setting changed)?

Is it just me?

Bernard

• Bernard Lang

P.P.S. Ryan,

Just tried the other search features (open/closed, Group, Category, etc) and none of them seem to return anything with any settings I've tried.

Is Bug-Tracker Searching in fact bust?

Bernard

• Ryan

Ryan - 2008-06-17

Hi Bernard,

>Just tried the other search features (open/closed, Group, Category, etc) and none of them seem to return >anything with any settings I've tried.
          >
          >Is Bug-Tracker Searching in fact bust?

I don't have any problems. I don't use the advanced search. I just filter bugs by open, closed, unassigned, etc. and press "browse". Seems to work OK.

Ryan

• Ryan

Ryan - 2008-06-17

Hi Bernard,

> Is this a Feature of SourceForge, or a Bug?

I don't know. Maybe you could submit a support request to Sourceforge.

Ryan

• Bernard Lang

P.S. I meant selecting Search from the Tracker menu tab...

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks