- freemind2html.xsl/css, the XSLT/Style sheet behind
the Export as XHTML (clickable map...) menu.
- toxhtml.xsl/treestyle.css, the XSLT/Style sheet
In both, I've cleaned up the code, modularized it and
aligned both, adding support for notes and attributes.
As you'll see, the part after the "XHTML LIBRARY" mark
is the same in both files. It could actually be
extracted in an import'able file, if there wouldn't be
a possible issue with finding the file at the right
place (but this might fixable in the code).
Some more suggestions on top (but this requires code
- rename all the files to align them with the menu
- update as well the "Export as HTML" and "Export
Branch as HTML". I understand that the XSLT code is
embedded. I would suggest to change this, and I could
fuss, no style, just something plain, for easy import
in other programs (e.g. Word). Tell me if you're
- update all the other exports to support notes and
attributes... (I volunteer for the Microsoft XSLT's as
I will need it).
Tell me please what do you think.