#1051 more untranslated strings found in several other dialogs

FreeMind_1.0.0
open
5
2011-07-03
2011-07-03
Sean Wang
No

Hi, thank you for your excellent product. I really like it. About a month ago, I found some strings untranslated to Chinese in the XSLT export dialog. I reported them to you, you fixed them and I provided the Chinese translation of those strings. Thanks for your attention.

After that, I met several untranslated strins again. To make freemind a perfect product, I found a tool called TranStrl to check the source code, and found 36 untranslated strings. I checked them one-by-one by hand, and I am almost sure that they require translation (I met some of them before:)). I attach the locations and values of these strings to this report, and I am glad to provide Chinese translations if your would like to fix them.

Discussion

  • Sean Wang

    Sean Wang - 2011-07-03

    The locations and values of the untranslated strings

     
  • Sean Wang

    Sean Wang - 2011-07-03

    Forgot to mention, the "ok" and "cancel" in line 192 and 200 of databasebasic.java are send to a function called "getText", which seems to return a translated value. However, that getText function is not the translating function, it just returns the parameter unchanged.

     

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:





No, thanks