Can't Log In

Help
2002-04-18
2013-04-11
  • Carl Larson

Carl Larson - 2002-04-18

I've installed all the required programs and followed the directions for installing freemed.  When I point my browser at localhost/freemed the index.php file pops up without any problems.  The problem is when i log in as root (as directed for the first time...to set up the database and users) I first get redirected to authenticate.php and then to main.php where i receive the error message that my user name and password are incorrect.  it also says that my cookies may have expired.  The browser is Mozilla on Redhat 7.2, and I have allowed all cookies.  I'm fairly positive that all the settings in freemed.php are correct as I have been trying to figure out this problem for over a week (to no avail).  Please help

I would really like to check out freemed, so any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance for spending the time.  I hope to dedicate part of my summer to this project.

Thanks,
    Carl
    larsoncs1@gcc.edu

• owoeye sunday.L

owoeye sunday.L - 2007-05-10

Owoeye here.
      Am tried to install freemed with linux server Fedora core 5,these are the version am using for the installation mysql-5.0.18-2.1,php-5.1.2-5,apache httpd-2.2.0-5.1.2.   The following are the error it bring after configure the database and sign in it:-
      FreeMED was unable to create a file to record the healthy status of the system.
      The FreeMED directory should be owned by the user that the webserver is running as...
      Usually this is 'apache'. You can also fix this by giving universal write access to the home directory of FreeMED.
      But that is not advisable from a security standpoint.
      my question is could it be to the version am using for the installation?
      somebody help me out

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks