display of strings with "\r"s in them on windows causes
incorrect behavior - the "\r" in a filename, e.g.,
"C:\FreeMat\Recon" is interpreted as a CR.
Logged In: YES
I think one solution is the following:
1. Turn off escape translation for \r, \n, \t in the lexical analyzer
2. Turn off escape translation for outputmessage
3. Add an outputmessagexlate that does escape translation
4. For printf, use outputmessagexlate.
5. In system related functions, add escape translation.
Log in to post a comment.