with a day latency, I announce freelords 0.3.2. There have been enough
changes to justify a new release, namely:
* various city levels now have different images
* save files are automatically prepended a ".sav"
* you can now decode both, zipped and unzipped files
* added documentation about internal design
* imlemented experience points
* fixed compiler warnings and some other small details
* implemented caching of city images
* passing turns to other players is now handled differently
* unified hero recruitment (internal changes)
* fixed a LOT of bugs
In case some of you have already tried to download the new release and
had trouble with it, I have just tried it and it worked with one mirror,
but not with another one. My theory is currently centered around the
fact that I have made the release shortly before a downtime of
sourceforge, so that the mirrors may not have been updated in time.
Anyway, have fun with the new release!
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.