(1) Not having heard anything about the refresh frequency selection, I will
consider it closed.
(2) Eric Sandall is working the "libGL.la" linking problem. I don't know
whether he has been able to reproduce the problem or not.
(3) More demos ... not a show-stopper.
(4) Eric is also working on the symbolic links among the ".so" files. If
anybody else wants to give him a hand I doubt that he would mind.
(5) I fixed the "freeglut_user_interface.html" file and Brian has uploaded
it. Thank you, Brian.
(6) I think we will go with the 2.0.0 version number. There have been
enough upgrades from GLUT 3.7 to warrant it.
(7) I'm pretty sure I smoked out all the compiler warnings, including in the
stroke font files, and Brian has put them into CVS. Thank you again, Brian.
(8) The "src" directory seems to be operational. Thank you, Eric.
(9) The Authors, ChangeLog, and ToDo files and the web page are either there
or getting there. Thank you, JC.
(10) Eric has taken care of adding "freeglut_ext.c" to the "dsp" files.
Thank you again, Eric.
(11) I have updated the "freeglut.lsm" file and Brian uploaded it. I'm not
sure how to test it.
I have another issue to bring up, this one optional. I mentioned
earlier that the question of my being able to open more than 16 windows
could wait until 1.6.0 (now 2.2.0). I have implemented the OpenGL rendering
context sharing capability for Windows and would like to know what people
think. Should it wait for 2.2.0 or should I put it in now?
John F. Fay
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.