I downloaded it over the weekend at home and made the following
- Everything builds without errors or warnings. I was using
a student version of MSVC 6.0.
- Why is the subdirectory called "freeglut-2.3.9"?
- It would be nice to have static and dynamic versions of
all the demo programs. I have dome this for Windows but (as I said
elsewhere) this is not going to go into 2.4.0.
- In the CallbackMaker demo, the window is not updated if
the joystick moves. The updated joystick values are displayed the next time
the mouse is moved or a key is pressed. Again, this is worth fixing but
should not hold up the release.
- In the shapes demo, if you try to get fewer than zero
levels in the Sierpinski sponge, the program terminates. It should just
stay at zero levels. This also is worth fixing but should not hold up the
John F. Fay
[mailto:freeglut-developer-admin@...] On Behalf Of James
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2005 8:59 PM
Subject: [Freeglut-developer] 2.4.0 Release Candidate 3
2.4.0 RC3 is available on SourceForge, http://freeglut.sf.net/ and from
Test it, break it!
James 'J.C.' Jones - <jcjones@...> - http://pug.ibu02.com/
"Only software companies and drug dealers call their
customers and clients users."