From: Jon Cook <cookj@cs...> - 2000-02-02 15:51:01
>> "Chris" == Chris Purnell <cjp@...> writes:
Chris> To create the Makefile.in files from the Makefie.am you need to
Chris> use "automake". It just needs to be run once from within the
Chris> top level directory of the project.
Thanks for that. I guess that when things are more developed
"automake" would be run before the package is tar'ed up. In order to
get the thing to compile on Irix I needed to make the following
1. Add "-I/usr/freeware/include -I/usr/freeware/lib32/glib/include" to
the include file search paths in order to pick up glib.
2. Add "-L/usr/freeware/lib32" in order to link with glib.
3. Comment out "#include <X11/extensions/xf86vmode.h>" in
4. Make the following changes to freeglut_joystick.c:
< JS_DATA_TYPE js;
> struct JS_DATA_TYPE js;
< g_warning( fname );
> g_warning( joy->fname );
< fghJoystickRawRead( joy, NULL, center );
> fghJoystickRawRead( joy, NULL, joy->center );
< } while( !joy->error && counter < 100 && center[ 0 ] == 512.0f && center[ 1 ] == 512.0f );
> } while( !joy->error && counter < 100 && joy->center[ 0 ] == 512.0f && joy->center[ 1 ] == 512.0f );
< joy->max[ i ] = center[ i ] * 2.0f;
> joy->max[ i ] = joy->center[ i ] * 2.0f;
(some of these modification are guessed at from the surrounding code)
5. I had to build the library and text program by hand since "make"
failed to build them correctly.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.