Op 25-9-2012 19:18, Eric Auer schreef:
> Things which are still buggy can be reported here:
That requires a sourceforge.net account probably. Maybe just a mental
thing that I get tired from signing up to too many lists/boards/whatever.
My wishlist for Bochs:
* easily set CPU (so far limited to 80686+ in config file)
* BIOS binary inside the bochs.exe executable, override by external file
* VGA binary inside the bochs executable, override by external vga bios
* Compatibility with seabios (QEMU's BIOS) at binary level
* Compatibility with QEMU's binary option roms, especially vga rom
All in all, the fewer (universal) files, the better:
> I think this will be interesting for USB / UDMA / ... driver
> users and developers as well :-) The new version improves the
> compatibility and speed. New PC speaker support infrastructure
> and faster CPU, debugger shows virtual device states, added a
> virtual i82540EM Gigabit-LAN chip (port from Qemu) and so on.
That sounds like packet driver might be possible, provided it's easy to
connect Bochs to real network
Thanks for the announcement.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.