On 28 Sep 2009, at 19:01, Michał Sz. wrote:
not as good as 5.
1) text is too far apart and thin, cannot read "Col" without stepping
back from screen
2) flag of the United States is inappropriate, because:
a) that only pertains to colonisation of part of america (not the far
north, central or south, or alternative colonial interests like
australia or africa which can be played). Flags of e.g. Jamaica or
Bolivia would be equally inappropriate, for the same reasons.
b) victory in FreeCol can be achieved without committing treason
3) only conveys two of the game points (boats and native americans).
Could do with more like colonies, sugar plantations, treasure
(argentina = land of silver!).
1) background diamond parchment is pretty
2) images within lettering of Col is nice effect, well rendered, but
could be improved with thicker surrounding letters.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.