Menu

rebel sentiment question

Help
2022-05-08
2022-05-08
  • Charlie Atlas

Charlie Atlas - 2022-05-08

I had this nice long thing typed up in the bug tracker and realized it is more likely a rules question than a bug, so asking it here instead.

The colony in Fort Maurits (in Florida) isn't getting the bonus for 50% rebels the way I was expecting. I have 3 rebels in the colony, when I put in a 4th rebel, nothing changes. I think that is because there seems to be enough bells for it to be over 50% sentiment, but not actually 50% rebels. I feel like it should be 50% rebels for that bonus, but that is just my thought on the matter.

Aside from that, the math still doesn't seem to add up correctly. 3 rebels, and 60/200 bells seems like it should be about 55% with 3 royalists, 48% with 4 royalists, and 42% with 5 royalists. I do have Simon bolivar, so I don't think my numbers are correct because of that, but I still can't figure out anything that makes sense having him and my numbers.

Thank

Last edit: Charlie Atlas 2022-05-08
  • Charlie Atlas

replying to my own post trying to get subscribed to it.

• Charlie Atlas

In another settlement (nieuw amsterdam) when I add a colonist, the rebel count increases. I think the liberty bells is very confusing, or something is bugged.